Are you brushing your teeth and gums at least twice daily? Are you flossing between your teeth every day as well? Are you using any other alternative methods to keep your mouth clean during the day? Even if you are brushing and flossing daily, it might be a good idea to add an additional level of protection for your smile. This includes the use of mouthwash. Mouthwash is designed to help freshen your breath and in many cases, can even provide additional benefits, including the following:
– Mouthwash can be used to eradicate deep stains and discolorations that exist on your teeth.
– When selecting a mouthwash, always look for therapeutic match washes that can help eradicate cavities and bad breath. Cosmetic mouthwashes can freshen breath but will only mask the causes, not kill the bacteria responsible for it.
– When selecting a mouthwash, look for a product that has the benefits you’re looking for with your oral health care needs.
– Look for a mouthwash that can help reduce plaque buildup and eliminate harmful acids.
– Mouthwash products are most known for their ability to freshen breath.
-. For additional questions about your mouthwash needs, visit your dentist for product suggestions and recommendations.
– To prevent or reduce gingivitis, which is an early stage of gum disease, look for mouthwashes that can accomplish this task.
If you would like to have your teeth and gums thoroughly examined by our team at RM Advanced Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, please book an appointment with Dr. Roberto Macedo and our team at our dentist office. To schedule an appointment with our dentist in St. Petersburg, Florida, please contact us at 727-202-4459.