A challenging part of oral health care can be deciding which treatment you want to use to save your smile. Accidents can happen, but not to worry as there are plenty of methods that can restore your smile. That includes two wonderful treatments: dental crowns and dental veneers. The greatness of dental crowns and dental veneers cannot be overstated. Listed below are important facts regarding crowns and veneers:
– Crowns can be beneficial for teeth that have been hurt to the point that an extraction would be necessary otherwise.
– Crowns conceal teeth that have previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– Veneers are effective at covering surface stains and damaged on the fronts of teeth.
– Crowns are beneficial for split, cracked, fractured, broken, worn down, discolored, stained, and decayed teeth.
– Veneers are extremely thin and lightweight and will not affect the desired movement or function of a great smile.
– Veneers are a wise choice when you want to remove as little tooth enamel as possible, as crowns require more enamel to be removed.
– Veneers are completely customizable and can even be shaped to help correct spacing issues and similar malocclusions.
To discuss in detail dental veneers and crowns, schedule an appointment with your dentist at RM Advanced Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, by calling our office in St. Petersburg, Florida at 727-202-4459. Dr. Roberto Macedo and our entire team want to ensure your smile remains flawless for years to come.